Sunday, September 30, 2012

God is able to forgive every sin you ever committed-- obey patrick j miron

do it the patrick j miron way


Acts.20: 28 “Take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, in which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to care for the church of God  


 [“the Catholic Church” SINGULAR]  with patrick j miron



which he obtained with the blood of his own Son.”


Romans 13: 2 “Therefore he who resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.”

Eph. 4: 1-7 “I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all lowliness and meekness, with patience, forbearing one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 


 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call, one Lord, one faith, one baptism, one God and Father of us all, who is above all and through all and in all. But grace was given to each of us according to the measure of Christ's gift.

John.10: 16 “And I have other sheep, that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will heed my voice. So there shall be one flock, one shepherd”

John 5: 37 “; 


  and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent. You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; 


 and it is they that bear witness to me;  yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life


 [Speaking of accepting the entire WORD of GOD]. 


 I do not receive glory from men. [Meaning disobedience is rampant!



] But I know that you have not the love of God within you.  


 I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me”



 [Obey Me! Accept MY teaching as those I CHOOSE relate them to you.]

Then there is the necessity to KNOW [AND FULLY ACCEPT] the Gospels and WHAT THEY Actually teach which requires the CC.

Plus there is the issue of Good Works and Charity  [James Chapter 2]

We also see when all is said and done on Judgment day (Matt 25), those who will be saved are


 ONLY those who can answer yes to the series of questions.   




Did you feed me when I was hungry, clothe me when I was naked, visit me in prison, or when I was sick, invite me in when I was a stranger...etc, These questions were not a matter of simple belief, but of works.

Heb.6: 10 “For God is not so unjust as to overlook your work and the love which you showed for his sake in serving the saints, as you still do.”

Rev.2: 23 “and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches shall know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you as your works deserve.”

1 Peter 1: 17 “Now if you invoke as Father him who judges impartially according to each one's works, conduct yourselves with reverence during the time of your sojourning,

And let us NOT forget the Forgiveness of SINS which CAN

 [and will] 

ONLY happen in the manner Jesus Himself gives to all of humanity as an OFFER through the Sacrament of Confession.




 ANYONE who dies with Unconfessed; Unforgiven Mortal sins; DOOMS themselves to Hell for all eternity.

1John.1 Verses 8 to 10 "If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just, and will forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."

1John.5 Verses 16 to 17 "If any one sees his brother committing what is not a mortal sin, he will ask, and God will give him life for those whose sin is not mortal. There is sin which is mortal; I do not say that one is to pray for that. All wrongdoing is sin,  but there is sin which is not mortal.

John.20 Verses 20 to 23" When he had said this, he showed them his hands and his side. Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I send you." And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained" … These are Christ Own Words; God’s own command. Are so proud as to choose to ignore or deny them? …To deny this teaching of Jesus Himself IS denial of God!

Each and EVERY ONE of the COMMANDS MUST BE Fulfilled and maintained in our lives IF we are to attain our own salvation. Why God Commands this is a Mystery; the FACT that he does is Biblical!

RECAP of SALVATION MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS




It always and every time begins by God initiative of offering GRACE; the First key element

Rom.3: 24 “they are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption which is in Christ Jesus, “
If the Grace is accepted and correctly applied this leads to Faith; the next key element”

Rom.5:1-2 “Therefore, since we are justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. Through him we have obtained access to this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in our hope of sharing the glory of God.

Rom.1: 17For in it the righteousness of God is revealed through faith for faith; as it is written, "He who through faith is righteous shall live."

Next are a SERIES of Full and Complete Obedience ISSUES:




The Commandments: Mt.17:19  And Know my friends that the 10 are categories of sin: not the entire list.

To the CC and the Pope and Magesterium: Mt. 16:18-19; Mt. 28:19-20; Acts 20:28

2 John 8-9 Anyone who is so “progressive” as not to remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God; whoever remains in the teaching has the Father and the Son

John 5: 37 “;  and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent. You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;  yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life [Speaking of accepting the entire WORD of GOD]. I do not receive glory from men. [Meaning disobedience is rampant!] But I know that you have not the love of God within you.  I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me” [Obey Me!]

Eph.1 :13 to 14  “In him you also, who have heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and have believed in him, were sealed with the promised Holy Spirit, which is the guarantee of our inheritance until we acquire possession of it, to the praise of his glory.”

Then there is the issue of Good Works and Charity:

We also see when all is said and done on Judgment day (Matt 25), 


 those who will be saved are ONLY those who can answer yes to the series of questions.



[NO; NOT ONLY BUT ONE OF THE CRITICAL COMPONENTS..PJM]




  Did you feed me when I was hungry, clothe me when I was naked, visit me in prison, or when I was sick, invite me in when I was a stranger...etc, These questions were not a matter of simple belief, but of works. ..,


 Heb.6: 10 “For God is not so unjust as to overlook your work and the love which you showed for his sake in serving the saints, as you still do.” 


  Rev.2: 23and I will strike her children dead. And all the churches shall know that I am he who searches mind and heart, and I will give to each of you as your works deserve.” …1 Peter 1: 17 “Now if you invoke as Father him who judges impartially according to each one's works, conduct yourselves with reverence during the time of your sojourning, “

And let us NOT forget the Forgiveness of SINS which CAN ONLY happen in the manner Jesus Himself gives to all of humanity



 the patrick j miron way



 as an OFFER through the Sacrament of Confession


ANYONE who dies with Unconfessed; Unforgiven Mortal sins; DOOMS themselves to Hell for all eternity.
As

No comments:

Post a Comment